Dry Skin Brushing can:
- Reduce Cellulite
- Improve Immune Health
- Reduce Inflammation
- Increase Circulation
- Exfoliate and Detox the Skin
- Improve Organ Function
- Higher Energy Levels
Did you know?
5 minutes of skin brushing is equal to 20 minutes jogging, when it comes to skin tone.
How to dry brush your skin
You will need a long-handled natural bristle brush.
- Before showering, brush from the soles of your feet towards your heart.
- Do the back of your body in the same way.
- On your upper back, brush downwards towards your heart.
- Shower using hot and cold water for extra invigoration.
- In winter, rub Sesame Oil onto your body.
- In spring and summer, rub Extra Virgin Coconut Oil onto your body.